2022年3月2日 星期三

After-sales service and troubleshooting

    There are many people who want me transcribe, and there may be the same songs that have been made. My price is fixed, and the same is calculated according to the number of instruments and the time length. (see the transcribe fee)

  • This is pure OEM. I have the re-creation copyright, but I will not interfere with your commercial and edit
  • Sheet music and audio file I made can be used as your element to make your own film. Use reasonably and carefully. If you violated YouTube rules resulting in no earnings (no money...), Crying at me can't really help you.... 😔sad.

LINE ID:@482ygtkw

WeChat:w482ygtkw

FaceBook: lee pinghao

Mail:s00282526941@gmail.com

Customer service will provide some assistance when you encounter difficultiesNo reply means still sleeping):

  1. You can contact with me if sheet music lost.
  2. If Musesscore sheet music cannot be opened. Try to download and install new version.
  3. If there are few incorrect notes, just tell me the time(mins,sec) or the part of track, and I will correct it.
  4. pay on convenience store those who need receipt (only in Taiwan area).
  5. If sheet music too hard,don't give up. Try dropping some notes (left hand), it's okay not to follow the sheet music.
  6. I cannot teach all music to you. Recommend paying for a teacher by yourself.
  7. link how to load sfz on musescore
  8. link how to load sfz on aria player 
  9. link how to import soundfont and articulation on Musescore  
  10. link how to export PDF on Musescore

沒有留言:

張貼留言